- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
- We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us is of the following nature:
On receiving personal information about our Users, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information or information as required to complete your tasks. If we do not receive information required for your tasks, a partner/service provider/merchant may choose not to complete your task.
On our Website, you can browse without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behavior on our Website. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
The information collected by Us through our Platform maybe used inter alia for the following purposes:
- (a) Name and job title.
- (b) Telephone Number.
- (c) Email Address.
- (d) Service Address.
- (e) Other information about the service address which You give Us.
- (f) Your IP address.
- (g) Information provided by You while initiating and running a task
- (h) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- (i) Information provided by you while initiating and running a task, including, without limitation:
- Search words;
- Products or services being sought; and
- All chat history.
- (j) Any other personal information which you give us in connection while booking a service or is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- (k) Any other personal information in the form of documents from You, depending on the nature of product or service sought through the Platform, to initiate a transaction on the Platform, and share such information on a need to know basis and upon request with the Merchants selling/providing such product or services to You.
- (a) To allow You to use Services on the Platform and to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts between You and Us.
- (b) To allow You to undertake or initiate any transactions on the Platform
- (c) For internal record keeping of the Company;
- (d) To improve our Services;
- (e) To improve Your usage of the Platform, to manage Your Account, etc
- (f) To process payments with respect to transactions initiated on the Platform;
- (g) To respond to Your comments, reviews and questions, provide customer support and better Service;
- (h) To communicate important notices or changes to the Services provided by Company on the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and the Company;
- (i)For internal purposes of the Company such as enhancing security of the Platform, auditing, testing, troubleshooting, data analysis and research conducted either indirectly/directly by Company;
- (j) For promotion and marketing purposes by Company;
- (k) To track the order status, processing and delivery as applicable to You;
- (l) For collating Your feedback, providing offers, doing surveys and conducting research on Our user base for usage and improvement of Services;
- (m) For any other purposes with Your consent.
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
Use of Personal Information
Location Information: When You use the Platforms through the telecommunication device, we collect Your location data. If You permit the Platforms to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Your approximate location from Your IP address.
Address Book: For certain features, We will need access to Your address book on Your device. If You permit Us to access Your address book, We may access and store names and contact information from Your address book to facilitate certain service features on the App.
Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to Your use of Our Platforms, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
Device Information: We may collect information about Your computer or mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Sharing of Personal Information
- The information collected by Us through our Platforms maybe used inter alia for the following purposes:
- To find third party service providers;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages on the APP about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting;
From time to time, we may use the information to customize the Website or App according to your interests.
We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of our Services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platforms, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platforms. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- We share Your information with third party service providers upon receipt of request by you to find a third party service provider to carry out specific service requests.
- We may also share your information with payment service providers and regulatory authorities in the event of any request from such authorities.
- We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our Users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information We have collected from You to enable Us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Third Party Links
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with personal information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact support Zipship .
- Pursuant to the completion of your task, if You choose to delete any or all of your task(s) or content of your messages, you may send an e-mail to the same effect with the necessary details of your task(s) that are to be deleted to support Zipship. Please note, we may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You visit our Platforms. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other platforms in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to You.
No Replacement/Return Policy
- All information disclosed by You shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed/ hidden pertaining to the delivery of any package, contents of the package hidden or disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible or answerable to verify any information or details obtained from You.
- The Company hereby expressly disclaims all liabilities with respect to any negligence/fraud/misrepresentation etc. held on the part of the delivery agent as the Company is only liable to the extent of performance of a carrier to accomplish a delivery service.
- The Company in any way shall not be held liable or answerable to any default in payment gateway or the failure or crashing of payment process in any circumstances, wherein; the company expressly states that the payment gateway is linked between You to the market directly, subject to which the company is strictly a delivery service provider.
The Company in any way shall not be entitled to bear any of the replacement service charges nor is the company liable to provide the replacement for the past service performed by the carriers. If You wish to proceed with the replacement service, You will be charged for the further process.
By choosing to visit www.zipship.in you hereby forego the ownership of interactive data that may be generated by your visiting our website or our app and thus any interactive data generated through your visit or use of our software shall be the sole property of “Zipship Delivery Solutions LLP” and you consent to the same.
In case of any dissatisfaction in relation to the Platform, The complaints can be lodged at firstname.lastname@example.org, and upon lodging a complaint You agree to provide complete support to the customer service team with such reasonable information as may be sought by them from You. The decision of the Company on the complaints shall be final and You agree to be bound by the same.